The National PTA Reflections Program is an arts recognition and achievement program for students with a unique theme each year. The theme for 2020-2021 is “I Matter Because…”. Students may submit original arts in any of the six arts categories: Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts, Dance Choreography, and Film Production.
- November 10, 2020 – Projects due from local unit PTAs to councils
- December 8, 2020 – Projects due from councils (& non-council units) to NWCR/D37
- January 2021 – Projects due from NWCR/D37 to IL PTA
- March 15, 2021 – NWCR/D37 Reflections Reception (TBD location)
- May 2, 2021 – Illinois PTA Reflections Spotlight Event (Millikin
National PTA School of Excellence
National PTA School of Excellence is a recognition program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students.