The National PTA Reflections Program is an arts recognition and achievement program for students with new themes each year.The theme for 2019-2020 is Look Within. Students may submit an entry in any of the six arts areas: Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts, Dance Choreography, and Film Production.
Dates to Note for Reflections:
- November 19, 2019 – Projects due from local unit PTAs to councils
- December 7, 2019 – Projects due from councils (& non-council units) to NWCR/D37
- January 18-19, 2020 – Projects due from NWCR/D37 to IL PTA
- March 10, 2020 – NWCR Reflections Reception, Arlington Heights
- May 3, 2020 – Reflections Spotlight Event
National PTA School of Excellence
National PTA School of Excellence is a recognition program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students.