The National PTA Reflections Program is an arts recognition and achievement program for students with new themes each year.The theme for 2020-2021 is “I Matter Because…”. Students may submit an entry in any of the six arts areas: Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts, Dance Choreography, and Film Production.
Dates to Note for Reflections:
- TBD November 2020 – Projects due from local unit PTAs to councils
- TBD December 2020 – Projects due from councils (& non-council units) to NWCR/D37
- TBD January 2021 – Projects due from NWCR/D37 to IL PTA
- TBD March 2021 – NWCR Reflections Reception (location TBD)
- TBD May 2021 – Reflections Spotlight Event (location TBD)
National PTA School of Excellence
National PTA School of Excellence is a recognition program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students.